Name: Jeep JL Rear Bumper w/Lockable Tire Carrier
- Fits 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL Models
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction; Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts Included. D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- Two D-Rings and 2" Hitch Receiver that is rated at 9,500 lb
- New Type Lock w/a Double Latch System for a Secure Hold
- Can Accommodate Up to 37" Tires
- Weight: About 124 lbs (Bumper Weight: 90.4lbs; Tire Carrier Weight: 41.7lbs)
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation;? As for the installation of a mounting backup camera, You could also go over the top of the spare and use the wire routing for the third tail light.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JL Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier & 2" Standard Hitch Receiver(Come with 2 Packages)
- 2 x 18W High Powered LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-rings w/Rubber Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Optimize your Jeep Wrangler JL for all types of terrain with a Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier combo. This Rear Bumper was built tough to handle all the hazards the trail can throw at it. Featuring a 2" standard hitch receiver, two high-strength D-Ring mounts, and a spare tire carrier the Rear Bumper is ideal for both on and off-road use.Constructed From Premium-Grade Steel.
This tire carrier is made from 1/8- and 3/16-inch-thick steel plates so that it can withstand even the most extreme off-road abuse. To further enhance its toughness and durability, the entire assembly is coated with an e-coat base layer and finished with a matte black powder coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance. E-Coating Process.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.Installation.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.