Name: Double Cab Roof Rack
- Compatible with 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Models
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 330 pounds
- Dimension: about 48.5-inch wide in the front end, 43.1-inch wide in the rear end, and 61.5-inch long
- Weight: about 55 lbs
- Equipped with 4 Lifting Shoulder Eye Bolts Kit for straps to secure load
- Improved aerodynamic design, significantly reduces air resistance and wind noise
- Comes with a high power 100W LED spotlight bar(length of 21.3 inches)
- Compatible with the rear car antenna
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel construction
- Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling or modification is required
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- Roof Rack Assembly
- 4 × Mounting Bracket
- LED spotlight bar
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Manual Measure. There is a little bit of difference. Just for Reference.
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on Double Cab Roof Rack. It provides a large space for all the extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. Our Double Cab Roof Rack is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3 Roof Rack. Secondly, lift the Double Cab Roof Rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them with the Double Cab Roof Rack. After adjusting the position of the Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack, tighten up all the bolts lastly. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Some basic hand tools are required.
SEMA Membership. This Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.