Name: Full-Width Front Bumper with Low-Profile Hoop(07-13 Toyota Tundra)
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: about 133 lbs
- High strength D-Ring mounts welded both inside and out with 4.75-ton capacity. 9500 lbs rated, 3/4'' D-rings included
- Comes with a 12000-pound capacity winch plate
- Audacious, angular off-road design with low-profile hoop
- Protects vehicles from on & off-road debris
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 7-gauge(3/16 Inch) for the structure mounting bracket
- 4x18w LED spotlights included
- Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- D-rings w/ rubber isolators against abrasion
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Front Bumper (Come with 2 packages)
- 4 x 18W LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Fit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Toyota Tundra
Installation of this Tundra Front Bumper
Easy Bolt-On Installation & No-Drilling Needed. The Tundra front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your Tundra truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points.
- #1 Install the winch plate onto the car frame.
- #2 Assemble the related components to be a bumper.
- #3 Place the bumper onto the winch plate and adjust the position of the tundra front bumper to fit.
- #4 Tighten up all the bolts.
You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet to accomplish the installation in approximately 2 hours.