Name: Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: about 67 lbs
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11 gauge (1/8 inch) & 8 gauge(11/64 inch) steel construction
- Integrated steps for easy access to the bed
- Retains factory receiver hitch
- 9500 lbs rated, 3/4" D-rings included
- Textured black powder coat finish
- D-rings w/ rubber isolators to provide extra protection against abrasion
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Not compatible with factory backup sensors
- Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
Rugged Styling and Protection.
- 1 x Toyota Tundra rear Bumper
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
If your 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra pulls double duty both on the street and on the trail, you may want to replace that inferior stock rear bumper with one that can handle the extra abuse. This Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper will provide excellent protection from all kinds of off-road hazards all while giving your Tundra rugged off-road styling. Featuring integrated high-powered LED lighting, this heavy-duty Bumper is perfect for those who don't shy away from adventure.Heavy Duty Construction.
Our manufactures these Toyota Tundra Rear Bumpers to precise specifications from thick steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. Then complete their Bumpers in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.E-Coating Process.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.Installation.
Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.